Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pull Out While You Still Can!

As I look around my school, at all these couples, looking at how happy they are thinking that they found their soul mate. They date for a while, then break up.. The girl quickly moves on while the guy stays single and realizes how much of his life he wasted, how many fun nights he missed out on, and how he doesn't need a girl. Well, theres my story.. And I am going to touch on relationships from the guys perspective anyway.

You see, relationships are a lot like having sex and getting the girl pregnant, it's great while it lasts but as soon as it is over you wish you had never done it. You waste so much time, money, and effort on making this girl happy.. Ever think about what really she has to do? Show up, be happy, and date you for another day. Yeah girls really do have it rough..  Don't get me wrong, I do plan on dating again, but in high-school is isn't really worth your time. If your in a relationship, and your reading this I am not saying dump her right now, and go hangout with your friends. All I am saying is..

If your relationship ever does end, your going to realize that you wasted a lot of your life. Think about it, what did you really get out of that period of time you were dating? Someone to hold? kiss? make you feel a bit less lonely.. Does one really need that?  I would say no, but a lot of you would disagree. And I bet everyone who disagrees is in a relationship. 

And if your single, and really wanting a relationship it's a lot like when you want school to start in summer. Your begging for school to start, and as soon as you get a month in to school  you already want it to be over, the work sucks, theres too much drama, and hey relaxing and doing nothing was better. 

This was more of a personal experience thing, and odds are all of you will have to go through this at one point in your life. Just, enjoy high school and don't spend every day trying to keep your boyfriend/girlfriend happy. Spend it with your friends, having a good time because those are the times you will remember..  One more thing..

It's easier to find a new girlfriend then make new best friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment